Fun Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like fun intense dueling? You have come to the right place. Welcome to the Fun Squad.

HomeHome  Dueling NetworkDueling Network  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Quote of the Day: "You are never a loser until you quit trying."
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banners and Voting
Dark Storm Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm by MegaDethMaster

» End of Fun Squad
Dark Storm Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm by MegaDethMaster

» A few cards I've created
Dark Storm Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm by Allenby

» Funny Duel: Exodia Quiter
Dark Storm Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Brand New Banlist (7/14/2014)
Dark Storm Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:13 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Deth's Sigs and avatars
Dark Storm Dragon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:07 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» I made this using PS at school for a project
Dark Storm Dragon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 am by Crescent Shadow

» Create your own monster summoning chant.
Dark Storm Dragon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm by Crescent Shadow

» Fun Squad's First War Victory
Dark Storm Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Fun Squad Playlist

YGOPro Devpro

Dark Storm Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kangaroojolt
Leader/Admin
Leader/Admin
kangaroojolt

Dark Storm Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Dark Storm Dragon   Dark Storm Dragon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:44 pm

So now i believe its time for our 2nd card discussion, and i have chosen a monster which i have come across on a reasonable basis but never seen used in the end. i am talking about darkstorm dragon. Very Happy 

Now i am always seeing this card milled in the blue eyes maiden deck, with cards like dragon shine and foolish buriel but am yet to see it summoned back and why is that. scratch 

So here's my thought on this card:                                       affraid 
I personally think this is a better card in this deck than blue eyes itself, to begin with its a lvl 8 like blue eyes, so its still live as a trade in target, its a normal monster when in the grave so its also a target for azure eyes silver dragon, being lvl 8 its fine for the decks xyz summons and when it has its eff can pop all the backrow on the field.

But in its own eff is possibly its real weakness as a card, being a gemini monster it needs that additional normal summon to get its eff, and then aswell as that then needs a face up spell/trap on the field to then activate its eff. Sad 

There our cards that can provide the answer's tho, 1 being supervise an equip that can give a gemini monster its eff, then still being an equip darkstorm can then use it to activate its eff. Another good card which i will also test is castle of dragon souls which could then also be combo'd with eclipse wyvern.

So what are your thoughts on dark storm dragon, does it have it to be the main monster in the maiden deck, is it only any good at 1 as a tech card, or is simply not even worth a place in the deck at all, i look forward to what others think of this card. flower
Back to top Go down
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

Dark Storm Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Storm Dragon   Dark Storm Dragon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:12 pm

I have used DarkStorm before in a Dragon/Earthbound deck. He is an interesting dragon. I have plans in the very near future to make him my game winner. Look forward to it and I could you your help with builds Kanga-chan.
Back to top Go down
https://funsquadheadquarters.rpg-board.net
kangaroojolt
Leader/Admin
Leader/Admin
kangaroojolt

Dark Storm Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Storm Dragon   Dark Storm Dragon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:59 pm

of course im always happy to help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Storm Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Storm Dragon   Dark Storm Dragon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Storm Dragon
Page 1 of 1