Fun Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like fun intense dueling? You have come to the right place. Welcome to the Fun Squad.

HomeHome  Dueling NetworkDueling Network  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Quote of the Day: "You are never a loser until you quit trying."
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banners and Voting
Dragunity Hybrid Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm by MegaDethMaster

» End of Fun Squad
Dragunity Hybrid Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm by MegaDethMaster

» A few cards I've created
Dragunity Hybrid Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm by Allenby

» Funny Duel: Exodia Quiter
Dragunity Hybrid Deck I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Brand New Banlist (7/14/2014)
Dragunity Hybrid Deck I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:13 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Deth's Sigs and avatars
Dragunity Hybrid Deck I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:07 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» I made this using PS at school for a project
Dragunity Hybrid Deck I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 am by Crescent Shadow

» Create your own monster summoning chant.
Dragunity Hybrid Deck I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm by Crescent Shadow

» Fun Squad's First War Victory
Dragunity Hybrid Deck I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Fun Squad Playlist

YGOPro Devpro

Dragunity Hybrid Deck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

Dragunity Hybrid Deck Empty
PostSubject: Dragunity Hybrid Deck   Dragunity Hybrid Deck I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Well as a master of the Dragon Style I was a sad panda when I saw the banning of Dragon Ravine.

I haven't seen dragunities since because obviously people think they aren't so good now that Ravine is gone. You may think they may not be so good anymore but I don't think so.

Everyone who knows me knows that i looooovvvvveee making hybrid decks so I had this idea. Well I can't use ravine but what are other ways to get the cards you need in the grave a.k.a. phalanx and aklys so you can get off those plays? The best way in my opinion is by using Lightsworns.

That's right I'm talking about a LS/Dragunity Hybrid. In my experience of this using the lightsworns can get the right cards into your graveyard. And just in case Dux gets milled you can use Monster Reincarnation to get it back and start off the plays. Plus this way you can have plans for Judgment Dragon and your Lightsworn plays we all know and love.

Tell me what you all think about this Hybrid of mine.
Back to top Go down
https://funsquadheadquarters.rpg-board.net

Dragunity Hybrid Deck
Page 1 of 1