Fun Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like fun intense dueling? You have come to the right place. Welcome to the Fun Squad.

HomeHome  Dueling NetworkDueling Network  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Quote of the Day: "You are never a loser until you quit trying."
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banners and Voting
New Cyber Dragon Support I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm by MegaDethMaster

» End of Fun Squad
New Cyber Dragon Support I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm by MegaDethMaster

» A few cards I've created
New Cyber Dragon Support I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm by Allenby

» Funny Duel: Exodia Quiter
New Cyber Dragon Support I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Brand New Banlist (7/14/2014)
New Cyber Dragon Support I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:13 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Deth's Sigs and avatars
New Cyber Dragon Support I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:07 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» I made this using PS at school for a project
New Cyber Dragon Support I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 am by Crescent Shadow

» Create your own monster summoning chant.
New Cyber Dragon Support I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm by Crescent Shadow

» Fun Squad's First War Victory
New Cyber Dragon Support I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Fun Squad Playlist

YGOPro Devpro

New Cyber Dragon Support

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Cyber Dragon Support Empty
PostSubject: New Cyber Dragon Support   New Cyber Dragon Support I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:33 pm

I have recently created a new cyber dragon deck. This cyber dragon deck is bit more powerful than it's GX counterpart, but I wouldn't go around boasting that it's better. This new support comes with a new trap card, a new spell card, 2 new monsters, and an Exceed. That's correct. Cyber Dragon's now have a structured XYZ monster. These new cards put a power into Cyber Dragons through banishment. The exceed, Cyber Dragon Nova, is a 2100 atk Rank 5 machine type monster that requires 2 level 5 machine type monsters. It's almost exactly like a Cyber Dragon, but with a nastier effect. You can detatch one material from him to special summon one Cyber Dragon from your grave. These two new monsters are considered Cyber Dragon while on the field and in the grave. Any who, Nova's effect doesn't stop there. Once per turn, during either players turn, you can banish one Cyber Dragon from you hand or face up on your field to gain 2100 attack until the end phase. So, you can have a monster with 4200 atk on a single turn.

One of the new monsters which is a level 4, has a cool effect, which allows all Cyber Dragon's you control when it's NORMAL summoned to become level 5. In addition to that, when it's banished, you can target one Cyber Dragon on the field, and during that turn, that monster cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. Pretty cool right? Add these cards with your fusion material's, and you got a new age Cyber Dragon deck. However, I have to criticize now. It's incredibly slow and I must say Nova's effect, no matter how awesome it is now, I would have liked a built in pierce effect, like cyber end dragon. This deck can only spam with the new trap card, which requires 3 standby phases to actually go into play and you MUST have banished Cyber Dragons. It works like a return from a different dimension, just longer. This deck will not be used by me in the duel pool, as it would get dominated. If you want a fun duel, go build yourself one and test it out.
Back to top Go down
kangaroojolt
Leader/Admin
Leader/Admin
kangaroojolt

PostSubject: Re: New Cyber Dragon Support   New Cyber Dragon Support I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:18 pm

This deck can spam very quick, in multiple ways besides cyber network. the deck has multiple machine duplication targets, including cyber dragon core, which thanx to its other eff can fetch out 2 cyber dragon straight from the deck, and if you find yourself on networks clock, machine dup your cyber valley to stall out. or even use cyber kirin for rank 3 support.

This is an otk deck its a very fast deck(not slow) many times ive found myself using power bond with 2 cyber dragon's for a 5600 attack twin dragon, to then be able to activate another power bond wiith cybernetic fusion support.

And with regards to nova dragon, you have to understand this deck has alot of high attack to it, so its quite often your opp will have to destroy them with card eff''s which would set off nova's final eff to ss summon out a cyber end for the piercing eff. to give nova a piercing eff when it can also boost itself up to 4200 would just be overkill.
Back to top Go down
DengakuMan

DengakuMan

PostSubject: Re: New Cyber Dragon Support   New Cyber Dragon Support I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:01 pm

Ah, the Cyber Dragons. One of my favorite archetypes from youth.....perhaps they will be playable in the newer formats, when the deck comes out.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Cyber Dragon Support   New Cyber Dragon Support I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Cyber Dragon Support
Page 1 of 1