Fun Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like fun intense dueling? You have come to the right place. Welcome to the Fun Squad.

HomeHome  Dueling NetworkDueling Network  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Quote of the Day: "You are never a loser until you quit trying."
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banners and Voting
Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm by MegaDethMaster

» End of Fun Squad
Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm by MegaDethMaster

» A few cards I've created
Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm by Allenby

» Funny Duel: Exodia Quiter
Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Brand New Banlist (7/14/2014)
Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:13 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Deth's Sigs and avatars
Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:07 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» I made this using PS at school for a project
Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 am by Crescent Shadow

» Create your own monster summoning chant.
Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm by Crescent Shadow

» Fun Squad's First War Victory
Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Fun Squad Playlist

YGOPro Devpro

Hello Everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Hello all fun squad members. My name is Mike but you can call me Shadow. Everyone else does. I am 23 in the Ohio area. I am a dedicated Dragon user. I like to role-play and likes to make Youtube videos. I am the one who came up with the fun squad. When i had a team I was getting tired of seeing people dueling for the sole purpose of winning and not having fun. The fun squad (in my opinion) is about dueling while having fun with your opponent even if you lose. My goal is to have people talking about fun squad of being members who still care about having fun. If you have any other questions (personal or not) you can ask me. Here's to a great future for and with the fun squad.
Back to top Go down
https://funsquadheadquarters.rpg-board.net

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:50 pm

I to enjoy Dragons
Back to top Go down
MegaDethMaster

MegaDethMaster

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:42 am

With me I don't care about winning or losing as long as I have fun dueling if I lose I learn from it to get better I do get annoyed in a duel but that's usually with duelist who think they know more than everyone else
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:53 am

Having fun is the most important thing Wink However, there are deck types that make me rage. Some of them are too dirty and shouldn't exist. No fun dueling against as their only power is to dominate and own the field. I love a heated back and forth duel.
Back to top Go down
MegaDethMaster

MegaDethMaster

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:02 pm

True decks that are too oped annoy me but if I figure out the way they use it I can find a way ta beat it
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:37 am

So you can beat Unlimited rulers and Iswarm?
Back to top Go down
MegaDethMaster

MegaDethMaster

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:27 pm

Not entirely but I have a deck that has no monsters in it so Likely hood of me winning is still slim but I just need time at observing my opponent I can't always guess what they will do but sometimes
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:27 pm

Well, ISwarms are incredibly cheap and dirty. Even if you can catch on to your opponents pattern of summoning, it's still incredibly impossible to make a good counter deck. Dragon rulers are obsolete now. takes nothing to kill them now Razz
Back to top Go down
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:50 pm

I used Frog Monarch on Swarms. Since I'm not special summoning lv5 or highers. Give that a try. Also If you put in Flying "C" you may be able to stop them from bringing out ophion or any xyzs.
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:36 pm

That could work, but you're hand would have to have it from the start, yes? My chances, my opponent has a rescue rabbit in their hand, so then I'm screwed. Dark World might give them a good run as their pretty dirty themselves.
Back to top Go down
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Don't forget about skill drain.
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Well, skill drain can easily be beaten in a duel against Iswarm.
Back to top Go down
MegaDethMaster

MegaDethMaster

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:15 pm

woud this deck work on a Iswarm
Hello Everyone GX7NFYF
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:17 pm

Well, seeing as how this deck is only available in an unlimited format, I would say no. Iswarm play dirty. in Unlimited, where they have no restrictions to their cards, they become even dirtier. Also, seeing as how you have no monsters, you would be doomed to fail. If you take control of a monster and equip it with an attack bonus card such as axe of despair, if you attack is successful, it won't do too much damage, merely wound them, and then you just gave them a monster with an extra +1000 atk. Ill build an Iswarm deck and duel someone just so you can see how nasty they are.
Back to top Go down
MegaDethMaster

MegaDethMaster

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:52 pm

This deck haswon me a few duels and look again there is monster based cards in it stray lamb and scapegoat
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:12 pm

I don't really count tokens as legitimate monsters. If nothing else, I would have used trap monsters to use as synchro and exceed materials.

Also, this may have won you a few duels, but I guarantee I would trash it. Especially with my Light Sworns. Needs an actual structure, all I really see is random spells that clear the field, token your field, Draw power, and monster control.

Field clear is best used in decks that control the field, tokens are best in token based decks (like mecha phantom beasts which are extremely overrated) Draw power I only see in Exodia decks and original Dragon Rulers, and monster control I see in classical duels. Not trying to be mean here or anything mate, but you would get seriously trashed in the duel pool. I think maybe I should teach you on better deck construction and field preparation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun Squad :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: