Fun Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like fun intense dueling? You have come to the right place. Welcome to the Fun Squad.

HomeHome  Dueling NetworkDueling Network  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Quote of the Day: "You are never a loser until you quit trying."
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banners and Voting
Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm by MegaDethMaster

» End of Fun Squad
Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm by MegaDethMaster

» A few cards I've created
Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm by Allenby

» Funny Duel: Exodia Quiter
Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Brand New Banlist (7/14/2014)
Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:13 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Deth's Sigs and avatars
Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:07 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» I made this using PS at school for a project
Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 am by Crescent Shadow

» Create your own monster summoning chant.
Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm by Crescent Shadow

» Fun Squad's First War Victory
Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Fun Squad Playlist

YGOPro Devpro

Fun Squad Rival Battles

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

Fun Squad Rival Battles Empty
PostSubject: Fun Squad Rival Battles   Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:36 pm

This is a little event i came up with last night. It's a little Final Fantasyish but bare with me, I think you all will like this idea.

Each member of the team selects a team member to be their rival. For the entire month you can duel your rival whenever by either finding them on DN or posting a response to this. Dueling your rival has many benefits.

Beating your rival will give you experience points (EXP), along with a battle multiplier(will explain that below), and Fun Credits.

The battle multiplier is a multiplier that increases when you beat your rival. When you win the first time it becomes X1 and grows for every consecutive win without losing. If you lose your multipler goes back to zero. For example let's say Bob beat me 3 times in a row, that means his battle multiplier will go to X3. The higher your battle multiplier the more EXP and Fun Credits you get.

Each day will have a set amount of EXP and Fun Credits. Getting your multiplier higher will increase your rewards. As a bonus there will be spoils for each win. These spoils will be the FC, EXP, and also Spells, and Equipments.

Spells and Equipments are specials that will give you advantages in the duel. I will give examples of them below. At the end of each month will be a Rival Boss Battle Tournament. In this everyone involved in the Rival battles join. These tournament will be long intense duels with big rewards but you can use any and all items and spells you have acquired during the month to help you obtain victory. Oh yeah before I forget; when your EXP increases past the EXP threshold you unlock a new ability for yourself that you can equip to yourself for duels. Before duels or during if you are going to use an ability or spell you must tell your opponent. Spells have a one duel cooldown period.

Current Spells: (More to come later)
-Haste: Always gets the first turn
-Protect: Battle Damage to LP is halved (lasts for five turns)
-Shell: Effect Damage to LP is halved (lasts for five turns)
Vigilance: Can negate all effects of your opponent (lasts for three turns)
Libra: Can look through your opponent's deck. (Single use per duel)
Bravery: Battle damage inflicted is increased by 500 (lasts until you receive damage)
Faith: LP costs are halved
Debrave: Your monsters ATK points are halved (used on opponent)
Defaith: LP costs are doubled
Slow: No battle phase (used on opponent, last for 3 turns)
Poison: 300 damage inflicted every end phase (lasts for 3 turns)
Fog: Card effects cannot be used (lasts for three turns)
Curse: Inflicting damage to the opponent also inflicts the same amount to you (last for entire duel)
Dispel: Remove opponent's ability or your status aliment
Doom: Loses after 10 turns (cannot be removed with Dispel)

Equipments: (More to come later)

-Golden bangle: Max LP is increased by 2000
-Power Wristband: Monster attack points are doubled. (breaks if damage is inflicted to you)
-Lucky Pendant: When a monster you control is destroyed deal damage to your oppoent equal to half its original attack (Single Use)
-Guidence Staff: Casts Protect and Shell when LP is low.

Rival battle Shop:

The rival battles will have a shop made to help duelists on their adventure. The shop will have a separate post. The items in the shop will have a Fun Credit Cost. You must use your credits to buy the items you want. To buy an item post a reply in the shop and then your credits will be deducted. Is there a spell/item you need but can't beat your rival to get the credits? Do some missions. Any credits you earn anywhere works in the rival games.

Rival battle Inventory, Spells, EXP:

I know what you are all thinking. How are you going to keep track of all your spells, items, and experience right? Well not to worry, I have added sections to your forum profile. If you need to check up on what you have or how close you are to leveling up just check your profile.

Rival Battle Levels and Spell Count:

Alot of the spells that will be used in this game are dangerous and have a limit to how many you can have. These counters on the spells won't reset after the duel. Which means once all spell counts are used up you can't use the spell anymore until you get more. Counters can be earned by leveling up or buying the spell in the shop. Each member will have a battle level starting at level 1. Once the EXP threshold is broken you gain a level via leveling up. When you level up you can choose your reward from a list for that level. It can be either a large credit amount, a spell, an ability, or an item. You may only pick one reward per level.

Rival Battle Lottery:

Each day a credit and experience amount is set and the winners of the duels get the said amount added to their credit and exp banks. Some days will be items by common and rare drops. On some days there won't be a reward set. That day is the lottery day. On that day you won't know your reward until after the duel by way of the lottery random picking. But be careful, it's called lottery for a reason.

Rival Battle Challenges and Drops:

Each day a different challenge will be put in place. Keep in mind these challenges are optional. But if you can complete the challenge you will receive better items by drops. Drops are items that are dropped upon defeating your rival. Drops come in two classes: Common and Rare. A common drop is the normal displayed item you will get for winning. A rare drop is a item you can only get for completing the daily challenge. So if you see an item you need that is only a rare drop go after the challenge!!

Members post a reply saying who you want as your monthly rival. Also let me know if you have any questions. Also when new members join they can join in on the Rival battles.

Rivals for March:

Bob & Deth
Crescent Shadow & kangaroo

Last edited by Crescent Shadow on Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://funsquadheadquarters.rpg-board.net
Ryota Kise
Fun Squad's Hunters Rank
Fun Squad's Hunters Rank
Ryota Kise

PostSubject: Re: Fun Squad Rival Battles   Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:30 pm

My Rival is Deth.
Back to top Go down
kangaroojolt
Leader/Admin
Leader/Admin
kangaroojolt

PostSubject: Re: Fun Squad Rival Battles   Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:49 pm

My Rival is shadow
Back to top Go down
MegaDethMaster

MegaDethMaster

PostSubject: Re: Fun Squad Rival Battles   Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:10 pm

2 questions just so we all know what type of duel and do we need to SS each win
Back to top Go down
MegaDethMaster

MegaDethMaster

PostSubject: Re: Fun Squad Rival Battles   Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:38 pm

1 win Fun Squad Rival Battles VTvjyqc
Back to top Go down
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fun Squad Rival Battles   Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:41 pm

Spoils added
Back to top Go down
MegaDethMaster

MegaDethMaster

PostSubject: Re: Fun Squad Rival Battles   Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:13 am

Another win forgot to take a SS
Back to top Go down
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fun Squad Rival Battles   Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:15 am

Screen is needed to receive spoils
Back to top Go down
Ryota Kise
Fun Squad's Hunters Rank
Fun Squad's Hunters Rank
Ryota Kise

PostSubject: Re: Fun Squad Rival Battles   Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:13 pm

1 win
Fun Squad Rival Battles I6Vo9oM
Back to top Go down
MegaDethMaster

MegaDethMaster

PostSubject: Re: Fun Squad Rival Battles   Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:01 pm

I got 1 win
Fun Squad Rival Battles WVmIEBq
Back to top Go down
MegaDethMaster

MegaDethMaster

PostSubject: Re: Fun Squad Rival Battles   Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:06 pm

2 wins
Fun Squad Rival Battles VJeO8A2
Back to top Go down
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fun Squad Rival Battles   Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:33 pm

Making Bob my rival for this month
Back to top Go down
Moka Cat

Moka Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fun Squad Rival Battles   Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:12 am

I'll be any persons rival who wants to.
Back to top Go down
kangaroojolt
Leader/Admin
Leader/Admin
kangaroojolt

PostSubject: Re: Fun Squad Rival Battles   Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:35 pm

Moka is my rival
Back to top Go down
kangaroojolt
Leader/Admin
Leader/Admin
kangaroojolt

PostSubject: Re: Fun Squad Rival Battles   Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:07 pm

1 Win

Fun Squad Rival Battles BN8lBut
Back to top Go down
kangaroojolt
Leader/Admin
Leader/Admin
kangaroojolt

PostSubject: Re: Fun Squad Rival Battles   Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:30 pm

1 win

Fun Squad Rival Battles NWIjFHZ
Back to top Go down
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fun Squad Rival Battles   Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:54 pm

Attention all members.

Rival Battles on hold until I create a calander for the win spoils and events.

Rival battles to be continued soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Squad Rival Battles   Fun Squad Rival Battles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun Squad Rival Battles
Page 1 of 1