Fun Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like fun intense dueling? You have come to the right place. Welcome to the Fun Squad.

HomeHome  Dueling NetworkDueling Network  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Quote of the Day: "You are never a loser until you quit trying."
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banners and Voting
The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm by MegaDethMaster

» End of Fun Squad
The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm by MegaDethMaster

» A few cards I've created
The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm by Allenby

» Funny Duel: Exodia Quiter
The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Brand New Banlist (7/14/2014)
The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:13 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Deth's Sigs and avatars
The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:07 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» I made this using PS at school for a project
The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 am by Crescent Shadow

» Create your own monster summoning chant.
The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm by Crescent Shadow

» Fun Squad's First War Victory
The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Fun Squad Playlist

YGOPro Devpro

The Numbers Hunters Challenge

Go down 
+4
ILIEKCHEESESTEAK
TableThunder
TheTechnomancerSupreme
Crescent Shadow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

The Numbers Hunters Challenge Empty
PostSubject: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:16 pm

The Numbers Hunters Challenge Nn8ZA1Q

My minions it is time for the new fun squad challenge!

Welcome to the Number Hunters Challenge!!

This challenge will test to see if you can overcome the power of the great Numbers! Below will be the rules of the challenge.

-Every member will be issued 10 Different Numbers Monsters
-A different deck must be made for each number
-You can only have one number per deck
-Members will duel with their numbers on the line
-When a member loses the winner gets the Number monster from that duel
-When all of a member's number monsters have been taken that member is eliminated.
-Number Monsters can only be destroyed by other Number Monsters (but can still inflict battle damage)
-The member to take all Number Monsters gets 1,000 Fun Credits as the reward.

Chaos Numbers Edit: If the number monster you receive has a Chaos Form you can choose to duel me. If you win that duel you receive a Rank-up magic card which means your number will be replaced with it's chaos form. If you lose that duel then as a penalty for your next duel with that number it's attack and defense will become 0 and it will lose all of it's effects.

To Join post below that you would like to join in. I want everyone to be a part of this.   Razz  Razz  Razz 

Current Number Hunters:

TheTechnomancerSupreme: Numbers: 91,39 Roots,52,,16,40,13

TableThunder: Numbers: 54,88,86,94,8,46,74,20,66,48

ILIEKCHEESESTEAK: Numbers: 50,15,99,92,42,,17,31,30,61,69,39,49

Moka Cat: Numbers: 82,65,73,55,19,10,106,64,18,39:Beyond The Hope

Wulf: Numbers: 33,79,25,7,58,85,63,53,102,62,107

Mei: Numbers: 9,,72,56,32,79,36,101,103,34,96

Last edited by Crescent Shadow on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://funsquadheadquarters.rpg-board.net
TheTechnomancerSupreme
Maiser Shock Rank
Maiser Shock Rank

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:22 pm

I'm in. It'll be hard if you get Numbers that all need different levels though. What about banned Numbers and Number C's? (No. 16: Shock Master and C107 respectively)
Back to top Go down
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:23 pm

Banned numbers yes. Chaos Numbers I don't know yet
Back to top Go down
TableThunder

TableThunder

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:41 pm

I'm in. I love challenges where we need to build themed decks.
Back to top Go down
ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:43 pm

I'm in also.  Now I'm going to need to include a bunch of random banishing cards to whatever decks I make. After all, Banishment isn't destruction.
Back to top Go down
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:11 am

I will wait for some more entries and then I will set up the Numbers
Back to top Go down
TheTechnomancerSupreme
Maiser Shock Rank
Maiser Shock Rank

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:50 am

I forgot to ask something else. By destroyed, is that by both battle and card effect? Like, a Number cannot be destroyed a Spell (Dark Hole) but can only be destroyed by the card effect and by battle by another Number monster? (i.e, No. 50: Blackship of Corn eff)
Back to top Go down
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:57 pm

Just like in the anime monster and other effects work. They can't be destroyed in battle by Non-Numbers
Back to top Go down
Moka Cat

Moka Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 8:30 pm

I'll sign up if my pet cat can join in the tournament too
Back to top Go down
Wulf

Wulf

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:08 pm

im in, tho are we going to treat the not being able to be destroyed by battle except by another number part as the monsters effect like they do in the show? like when shark used black ray lancer to take that effect away from utopia

Last edited by Wulf on Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wulf

Wulf

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:25 pm

and maybe you can add in the option to Cxyz after a certain number of hunters get knocked out in order to give the decks a bit of change and keep things from getting stale. also, will it be known to others what numbers you have or will we let it be a suprise so we cant try and make decks with advantage over a certain number
Back to top Go down
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:28 am

I already have something in place for the Chaos. I will post it later when I figure it out completely.
Back to top Go down
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:20 pm

An edit to the chaos forms have been made.
Back to top Go down
ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:54 pm

No.31 isn't on my list anymore for some reason. I thought Thunder had 13?
Back to top Go down
TheTechnomancerSupreme
Maiser Shock Rank
Maiser Shock Rank

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:27 pm

No, I have 13. I remember mentioning that and you hating me for it xD
Back to top Go down
ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:50 pm

And you probably aren't fond of No. 31 now...
Back to top Go down
Meiko!

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:01 pm

I'd like to join this.
Back to top Go down
ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:29 pm

Won Meiko's fortune tune with 58.  Turns out I originally had it, but after the numbers changing on the first day I wasn't supposed to have it.  Posting it here so Meiko and Shadow can fix this.  (Rematch?  I can give Fortune Tune back?)
Back to top Go down
Meiko!

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:34 pm

Maybe tomorrow. I am too tired right now. Next up is da Stonehenge~ Fear da Stonehenge!
Back to top Go down
Alphaomega

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:34 am

If possible, I'd like to join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Numbers Hunters Challenge   The Numbers Hunters Challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Numbers Hunters Challenge
Page 1 of 1