Fun Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like fun intense dueling? You have come to the right place. Welcome to the Fun Squad.

HomeHome  Dueling NetworkDueling Network  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Quote of the Day: "You are never a loser until you quit trying."
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banners and Voting
Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm by MegaDethMaster

» End of Fun Squad
Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm by MegaDethMaster

» A few cards I've created
Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm by Allenby

» Funny Duel: Exodia Quiter
Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Brand New Banlist (7/14/2014)
Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:13 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Deth's Sigs and avatars
Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:07 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» I made this using PS at school for a project
Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 am by Crescent Shadow

» Create your own monster summoning chant.
Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm by Crescent Shadow

» Fun Squad's First War Victory
Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Fun Squad Playlist

YGOPro Devpro

Deck/Dueling Styles?

Go down 
+4
Meiko!
Twinswagg
Moka Cat
Crescent Shadow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

Deck/Dueling Styles? Empty
PostSubject: Deck/Dueling Styles?   Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:54 pm

Well i have been curious for awhile now so I want a discussion.

What type of duel style/deck style do you guys perfer?

As for me those of you that know me know that my style is a high paced power/aggression style. My decks/duels depend on setting the pace at the start of the duel to take control and to overwhelm the opponent. If I can't set the pace within the first 2/3 turns I will lose.

Next!
Back to top Go down
https://funsquadheadquarters.rpg-board.net
Moka Cat

Moka Cat

PostSubject: Re: Deck/Dueling Styles?   Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:01 pm

I prefer a safe play style. I like to think 5 steps ahead of my opponent and I only go all out if I have multiple counters to anything my opponent does. Basically on the first turn of the duel, I'm already thinking about the 5th.

Yeah I'm weird I know. :3
Back to top Go down
Twinswagg

Twinswagg

PostSubject: Re: Deck/Dueling Styles?   Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:15 pm

i like to play with more passive decks such as like letting my opponent dominate for a couple of turns or so while i just start setting up the graveyard and such. then ill just either blow up the field or ill just start killing them (thats why i hate ftk decks or first turn quasar lol). i also like to play stun (b/c skill drain ftw)
Back to top Go down
Meiko!

PostSubject: Re: Deck/Dueling Styles?   Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:47 pm

I prefer safe play style.
Back to top Go down
PowerViolence

PostSubject: Re: Deck/Dueling Styles?   Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 5:26 pm

I prefer slow decks, which get awfully (for my opponent) overpowered passed several turns. Then wipe out everything in one or two turns
Back to top Go down
kangaroojolt
Leader/Admin
Leader/Admin
kangaroojolt

PostSubject: Re: Deck/Dueling Styles?   Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:26 pm

I like a more board control and counter style, take control the field, n always have a counter to your oppenents next move, lose control then strike back until i have control again, not letting the oppenent set the pace
Back to top Go down
TableThunder

TableThunder

PostSubject: Re: Deck/Dueling Styles?   Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:02 am

Personally I love control-decks. It's just so much fun to control the board and decide what your opponent can and cannot do.
Back to top Go down
Alphaomega

PostSubject: Re: Deck/Dueling Styles?   Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:57 am

I'm big onto versatile toolbox decks. I'm no so much controlling the board, but I like to have a response to anything my opponent does, or any play style I experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck/Dueling Styles?   Deck/Dueling Styles? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deck/Dueling Styles?
Page 1 of 1