Fun Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like fun intense dueling? You have come to the right place. Welcome to the Fun Squad.

HomeHome  Dueling NetworkDueling Network  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Quote of the Day: "You are never a loser until you quit trying."
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banners and Voting
[Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm by MegaDethMaster

» End of Fun Squad
[Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm by MegaDethMaster

» A few cards I've created
[Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm by Allenby

» Funny Duel: Exodia Quiter
[Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Brand New Banlist (7/14/2014)
[Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:13 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Deth's Sigs and avatars
[Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:07 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» I made this using PS at school for a project
[Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 am by Crescent Shadow

» Create your own monster summoning chant.
[Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm by Crescent Shadow

» Fun Squad's First War Victory
[Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Fun Squad Playlist

YGOPro Devpro

[Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

[Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums Empty
PostSubject: [Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums   [Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:33 pm

Well fun squad i am thinking about making our squad official on DNF. I have made a account on DNF. It is the same name as my dn fun squad name. I want to know your guys opinions on this matter.

I am thinking that if we join DNF we can really get some members to join us. I think instead of asking randoms on DN to join us we can acquire more members via DNF. If this plan works we ought to be overflowing with Fun Squad members in no time.

But in order to make this successful i can't do this alone. I need the help and guidance of all of you in fun squad.

More information to come later. Post your thoughts and let's all make fun squad the talk of Dn and Dnf
Back to top Go down
https://funsquadheadquarters.rpg-board.net
Ryota Kise
Fun Squad's Hunters Rank
Fun Squad's Hunters Rank
Ryota Kise

PostSubject: Re: [Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums   [Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:47 pm

I like this idea if we do make it a team on DNF we would certainly gain more members to join FS faster than just asking random people on DN to join.
Back to top Go down
MegaDethMaster

MegaDethMaster

PostSubject: Re: [Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums   [Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:06 pm

I agree with that Idea it seems like a smart way to do that
Back to top Go down
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

PostSubject: Re: [Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums   [Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:25 pm

It seems like you guys agree with my idea.
Back to top Go down
https://funsquadheadquarters.rpg-board.net
ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

PostSubject: Re: [Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums   [Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:29 pm

It worked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums   [Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Fun Squad] may be going to the Dueling Network Forums
Page 1 of 1