Fun Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like fun intense dueling? You have come to the right place. Welcome to the Fun Squad.

HomeHome  Dueling NetworkDueling Network  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Quote of the Day: "You are never a loser until you quit trying."
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banners and Voting
End of Fun Squad I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm by MegaDethMaster

» End of Fun Squad
End of Fun Squad I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm by MegaDethMaster

» A few cards I've created
End of Fun Squad I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm by Allenby

» Funny Duel: Exodia Quiter
End of Fun Squad I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Brand New Banlist (7/14/2014)
End of Fun Squad I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:13 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Deth's Sigs and avatars
End of Fun Squad I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:07 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» I made this using PS at school for a project
End of Fun Squad I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 am by Crescent Shadow

» Create your own monster summoning chant.
End of Fun Squad I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm by Crescent Shadow

» Fun Squad's First War Victory
End of Fun Squad I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Fun Squad Playlist

YGOPro Devpro

End of Fun Squad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

End of Fun Squad Empty
PostSubject: End of Fun Squad   End of Fun Squad I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:37 pm

This is a post talking about this team and it's future. I made fun squad for the sole purpose of having fun as a team and to show others the meaning of fun but I guess it was a dumb idea. To be honest I am a bit ticked off for three reasons:

-#1: Members wanting to join but never participates: I understand that people have real life issues but a quick message wouldn't hurt.
-#2: Members wanting to do events but don't play once they begin.
-#3: No communication: I can't run the team solo. I mean you can all tell me if things are dying. No one ever talked to me and said "hey shadow what can we do to get this team rolling again?" If you all would have talked to me I would have eagerly taken your suggestions to heart.

I guess it was all my fault then. I'm sorry for being a stupid leader and wasting everyone's time. I know now not to make a team and continue to be worthless to others. You all will probably never hear from me again. I did have fun when people were here but I guess I was the only one who felt that way. We even won a war against an undefeated team and I wanted to do more wars once we got more members but it doesn't matter now. I apologize again for being a burden and being useless.

Note: I will keep this up for this week until saturday then I will delete this forum and the DNF fun squad team.
Back to top Go down
https://funsquadheadquarters.rpg-board.net
ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

End of Fun Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Fun Squad   End of Fun Squad I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:12 pm

I for one would want to keep this alive, but like you said, there's a lack of communication. I also have just been lacking enthusiam for yugioh recently and have been taking somewhat of a break, and no one ever seemed to be on when I was.

"You all will probably never hear from me again. I did have fun when people were here but I guess I was the only one who felt that way." <-- Nope, I had fun.

"We even won a war against an undefeated team and I wanted to do more wars once we got more members but it doesn't matter now." <---I still never got to duel in a war.

"I apologize again for being a burden and being useless." <--Wait, you were the one who was the least of a burden. You particpated in events most frequently, and attempted to keep the squad alive at least once before.

Not sure if you'll read this, but I guess this is goodbye.
Back to top Go down
MegaDethMaster

MegaDethMaster

End of Fun Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Fun Squad   End of Fun Squad I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm

we were active for awhile but then most everyone stopped coming here due to being busy and what not but I couldn't log in due to my laptop getting taken away from me but you are not a stupid leader
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End of Fun Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Fun Squad   End of Fun Squad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of Fun Squad
Page 1 of 1