Fun Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like fun intense dueling? You have come to the right place. Welcome to the Fun Squad.

HomeHome  Dueling NetworkDueling Network  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Quote of the Day: "You are never a loser until you quit trying."
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banners and Voting
Jolt's Kangaroo archtype I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm by MegaDethMaster

» End of Fun Squad
Jolt's Kangaroo archtype I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm by MegaDethMaster

» A few cards I've created
Jolt's Kangaroo archtype I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm by Allenby

» Funny Duel: Exodia Quiter
Jolt's Kangaroo archtype I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Brand New Banlist (7/14/2014)
Jolt's Kangaroo archtype I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:13 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Deth's Sigs and avatars
Jolt's Kangaroo archtype I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:07 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» I made this using PS at school for a project
Jolt's Kangaroo archtype I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 am by Crescent Shadow

» Create your own monster summoning chant.
Jolt's Kangaroo archtype I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm by Crescent Shadow

» Fun Squad's First War Victory
Jolt's Kangaroo archtype I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Fun Squad Playlist

YGOPro Devpro

Jolt's Kangaroo archtype

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kangaroojolt
Leader/Admin
Leader/Admin
kangaroojolt

Jolt's Kangaroo archtype Empty
PostSubject: Jolt's Kangaroo archtype   Jolt's Kangaroo archtype I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Fighter Kangaroo:
Earth
level 4
Beast
1900 atk 1000 def
Effect: once per turn, if this card successfully destroys an opponent's monster by battle, this card can make a 2nd attack in a row at n opponent's monster.
battle damage caused by this monster in battle is halfed.

High jump Kangaroo:
Earth
Level 5
beast
2300 atk 1300 def
Effect: If you control no monster's you can special summon this card from your hand in face up atk mode, this card cannot attack your opponent directly.

Mini Wallaby:
Earth
level 3
beast
1000 atk 1200 def
tuner
Effect: while you control a beast type monster, you can make this cards level 4
(this card can only be used for the synchro summon of a beast type synchro monster).

Rock Kangaroo:
Earth
level 4
beast
800 atk 2000 def
Effect: when this card is destroyed by your opponent (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to the graveyard. you can add one kangaroo monster or mini wallaby from your deck to your hand. whilst this card is on the field you opponent cannot attack kangaroo monster except this one.

Thunder Kangaroo:
Earth
level 4
beast
1800 atk 1400 def
Effect: When this card destroys an opponents monster by battle, you can inflict damage equal to the destroyed monster original attack. you can only use the eff of thunder kangaroo once per turn.

Mighty Kangaroo:
Earth
level 8
beast
2600 atk 2000 def
Synchro
1 tuner monster + 1 or more non tuner beast type monsters
Effect: Face up beast type monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects. once per turn when this card destroys an opponents monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard, this card can half its attack and attack once more this turn. You can only control one mighty kangaroo.

Bright outback:
Field spell card
Kangaroo monsters on the field gain 200 attack and defence.
Once per turn, when a face up kangaroo monster inflicts damage to you opponents life points, you can switch one monster you opponent controls to face up defence position.

Mob rule:
normal spell card
Target one face up kangaroo monster you control and increase its attack by 1000, this turn only the targeted monster can attack.

Birth Pouch:
Normal spell card
Add one Kangaroo monster or mini wallaby from your deck to your hand, you cannot special summon during the turn you activate this card, you can only activate one birth pouch per turn.

Ultimate Destruction Punch:
Trap card:
When an opponents monster attacks a face up kangaroo monster you control, special summon one level 4 or lower kangaroo monster from you graveyard in face up attack mode and it gains an additional 500 attack and becomes the target of the monsters attack. you can only activate one ultimate destruction punch per turn.
Back to top Go down
kangaroojolt
Leader/Admin
Leader/Admin
kangaroojolt

Jolt's Kangaroo archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolt's Kangaroo archtype   Jolt's Kangaroo archtype I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:09 pm

Jolt's Kangaroo archtype Createcard.php?name=Mighty+Kangaroo&cardtype=Monster&subtype=effect&attribute=Earth&level=8&rarity=Ultra+Rare&picture=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.yugiohcardmaker.net%2F732924%2F728215636.jpg&circulation=&set1=&set2=&type=Beast&carddescription=Synchro%0D%0A1+tuner+monster+%2B+1+or+more+non+tuner+beast+type+monsters%0D%0AEffect%3A+Face+up+beast+type+monsters+you+control+cannot+be+destroyed+by+card+effects.+once+per+turn+when+this+card+destroys+an+opponents+monster+by+battle+and+sends+it+to+the+graveyard%2C+this+card+can+half+its+attack+and+attack+once+more+this+turn.+You+can+only+control+one+mighty+kangaroo
Back to top Go down

Jolt's Kangaroo archtype
Page 1 of 1