Fun Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like fun intense dueling? You have come to the right place. Welcome to the Fun Squad.

HomeHome  Dueling NetworkDueling Network  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Quote of the Day: "You are never a loser until you quit trying."
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banners and Voting
Fenix's Darkness Divine archetype I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm by MegaDethMaster

» End of Fun Squad
Fenix's Darkness Divine archetype I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm by MegaDethMaster

» A few cards I've created
Fenix's Darkness Divine archetype I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm by Allenby

» Funny Duel: Exodia Quiter
Fenix's Darkness Divine archetype I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Brand New Banlist (7/14/2014)
Fenix's Darkness Divine archetype I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:13 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Deth's Sigs and avatars
Fenix's Darkness Divine archetype I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:07 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» I made this using PS at school for a project
Fenix's Darkness Divine archetype I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 am by Crescent Shadow

» Create your own monster summoning chant.
Fenix's Darkness Divine archetype I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm by Crescent Shadow

» Fun Squad's First War Victory
Fenix's Darkness Divine archetype I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Fun Squad Playlist

YGOPro Devpro

Fenix's Darkness Divine archetype

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GuardianFenix

Fenix's Darkness Divine archetype Empty
PostSubject: Fenix's Darkness Divine archetype   Fenix's Darkness Divine archetype I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Monsters
Darkness Divine - Queen Sheba
Lv. 11  DARK  Fiend/Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Cannot be Special Summoned from your hand or Deck. When 10 or more of your “Darkness Divine” monsters are banished; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. There can only be 1 “Darkness Divine - Queen Sheba” on the field. When this card is Special Summoned; return all of your banished “Darkness Divine” monsters to your Deck. Then, inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card returned by this effect. During the End Phase, destroy this card, unless you destroy a different “Darkness Divine” monster you control.

ATK/4000 DEF/1000

Darkness Divine - Scolipendrago
Lv. 10  DARK  Dragon/Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Cannot be Special Summoned from your hand or Deck.  When a “Darkness Divine” monster you control is destroyed by a card effect; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can send a “Darkness Divine” from your Deck to the Graveyard; destroy a Spell/Trap card your opponent controls. When this card would be destroyed; banish this card instead.

ATK/2900 DEF/1000

Darkness Divine - Phantasmarach
Lv. 10  DARK  Insect/Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Cannot be Special Summoned from your hand or Deck. When you control no monsters, and have 2 or more “Divine Shadow Seal” cards on your side of the field; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can destroy a “Darkness Divine” monster you control and send a “Darkness Divine” monster from your Deck to the Graveyard; destroy all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls. When this card would be destroyed; banish this card instead.

ATK/3000 DEF/1000

Darkness Divine - Gohmo Drago
Lv. 8  DARK  Dragon/Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Cannot be Special Summoned from your hand or Deck.  When you have 3 or more “Darkness Divine” monsters in your Graveyard, except this card; you may Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can send a “Darkness Divine” monster from your deck to the Graveyard; destroy a monster your opponent controls. This effect of “Darkness Divine - Gohmo Drago” can only be activate once per turn.

ATK/2700 DEF/1000

Darkness Divine - Malphormo
Lv. 8  DARK  Winged Beast/Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Cannot be Special Summoned from your hand or Deck.  When you have 3 or more Level 5 “Darkness Divine” monsters in your Graveyard; you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. Once per turn, while this is the only card you control, you can banish a “Darkness Divine” monster in your Graveyard; this card can attack your opponent directly this turn. The effect of “Darkness Divine - Malmorpho” can only be used once per turn.

ATK/2600 DEF/1000

Darkness Divine - Hekka Tonchi
Lv. 7  DARK  Fiend/Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Cannot be Special Summoned from your hand or Deck.  When you control no cards, and 2 or more of your “Darkness Divine” monsters are banished; You can Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. When this card is Summoned,  you can banish a “Darkness Divine” monster in your Deck, then select one; destroy all monsters your opponent controls OR destroy all Spell and Traps your opponent controls.

ATK/2700 DEF/1000

Darkness Divine - Madame Styx
Lv. 5  DARK  Warrior/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; add a “Divine Shadow Seal” card from your Deck to your hand.

ATK/0 DEF/0

Darkness Divine - Hekka
Lv. 5  DARK  Fiend/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; send a “Darkness Divine” monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.

Spells and Traps
Divine Shadow Seal - Gate into the Underworld
Field Spell Card

Each “Darkness Divine” monster you control gain 400 ATK. Once per turn, you can banish a “Darkness Divine” monster in your Graveyard; send a “Darkness Divine” monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.

Divine Shadow Seal - The Demon’s Hands
Normal Spell Card

Send a “Darkness Divine” monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.

Divine Shadow Seal - Bridge of Darkness
Normal Spell Card

Add a level 5 “Darkness Divine” monster from your Deck to your hand.

Divine Shadow Seal - Gathering Shadows
Continuous Spell Card

During your Draw Phase, instead of conducting your normal draw, you can activate this card’s effect. Select a level 5 “Darkness Divine” monster in your Graveyard; return that target to your hand. This card’s effect cannot be activated if you already activated the effect of a “Divine Shadow Seal - Circle of the Dark Star” this turn.

Divine Shadow Seal - Circle of the Dark Star
Continuous Spell Card

During your Draw Phase, instead of conducting your normal draw, you can activate this card’s effect. Select a “Divine Shadow Seal” card in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand.  This card’s effect cannot be activated if you already activated the effect of a “Divine Shadow Seal - Gathering Shadows” this turn.

Divine Shadow Seal - Black Hole of Doom
Quick-Play Spell Card

When you control no monsters, and your opponent controls 2 or more monsters; return all cards in the Graveyard(s) to the Deck.

Divine Shadow Seal - Stairway to Darkness
Continuous Spell Card

Once per turn, you can banish a “Darkness Divine” monster in your hand; return a “Darkness Divine” monster in your Graveyard to your Deck.

Halo of Darkness
Counter Trap Card

When your opponent activates a Spell Card; send a “Darkness Divine” monster from your Deck to the Graveyard: negate the activation and destroy it.

Dark Portal
Counter Trap Card

When your opponent activates a Trap Card; send a “Darkness Divine” monster from your hand to the Graveyard: negate the activation and destroy it.

Divine Shadow Seal - Never-Ending Oblivion
Continuous Trap Card

Once per turn, you can banish a “Darkness Divine” monster in your Graveyard: look at your opponent’s hand; select a card from it, and discard it.
Back to top Go down
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

Fenix's Darkness Divine archetype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenix's Darkness Divine archetype   Fenix's Darkness Divine archetype I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:35 pm

I like it. Alot. Will you make cards on yugiohcardmaker?
Back to top Go down
https://funsquadheadquarters.rpg-board.net

Fenix's Darkness Divine archetype
Page 1 of 1