Fun Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like fun intense dueling? You have come to the right place. Welcome to the Fun Squad.

HomeHome  Dueling NetworkDueling Network  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Quote of the Day: "You are never a loser until you quit trying."
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banners and Voting
Monarch help I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm by MegaDethMaster

» End of Fun Squad
Monarch help I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:47 pm by MegaDethMaster

» A few cards I've created
Monarch help I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm by Allenby

» Funny Duel: Exodia Quiter
Monarch help I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Brand New Banlist (7/14/2014)
Monarch help I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:13 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» Deth's Sigs and avatars
Monarch help I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:07 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

» I made this using PS at school for a project
Monarch help I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 am by Crescent Shadow

» Create your own monster summoning chant.
Monarch help I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm by Crescent Shadow

» Fun Squad's First War Victory
Monarch help I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 pm by ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Fun Squad Playlist

YGOPro Devpro

Monarch help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Monarch help Empty
PostSubject: Monarch help   Monarch help I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:36 pm

Here's my Monarch deck. Any suggestions on ways to speed up the deck or make it more consistent?
Monarch help RZa9y1Z
Back to top Go down
Crescent Shadow

Crescent Shadow

Monarch help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monarch help   Monarch help I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:38 pm

I would love to help yet i don't have much experience with frogs. Maybe switch catastrophe for reckless greed, maybe some creature swaps and enemy controllers? What's the trap before bribe?
Back to top Go down
https://funsquadheadquarters.rpg-board.net
ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Monarch help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monarch help   Monarch help I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:33 pm

Wiretap. It negates a trap and shuffles it into the deck (from Dragons of Legend). Replaced one with another dark bribe. I don't really want to use reckless because I'd pretty much HAVE to run upstarts or cardcars to keep drawing.
Back to top Go down
kangaroojolt
Leader/Admin
Leader/Admin
kangaroojolt

Monarch help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monarch help   Monarch help I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:22 pm

Chop Catastophe and dark bribe altogether n chop dark dust to 1 n treeborn to 2,   would advice running the first monarch for the tribute engine, n return of the monarchs to thining the deck of monarchs n maybe consider mega mobius, but thats a maybe
Back to top Go down
Twinswagg

Twinswagg

Monarch help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monarch help   Monarch help I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:43 pm

ok so I used to run lancer Frogs tribute engine but not frognarchs. So their is a little difference since my frogs did run dupe but your don't so i dont know. But anyways a couple hints of advice.
1. If your are running treeborn the best thing is to not to run an abundance of traps (especially continous traps.)
2. ronintodin only has 6 targets so yea. I dont know if thats how frognarchs are ran but if they are ran like that i would highly suggest cutting him down atleast to 2 if now 1 because all your tributes just require 1 tribute so it might work very effectively with 1 but 2 might also be good.
3. Frogs are so amazing with creature swap or enemy controller because its just a fuck you to the face
4. Going back to treeborn you should problably run at least 2 of him. 3 gets cloggy because you almost never want to draw him and you can only ss 1 during the s/p so yea.
5. if your running treeborn you should problably cut down some traps and replace with spells e.g. creature swap or enemy controller

Those are my tips of advice if they matter at all. I dont want to tell you how to run your deck but those might be the most effective way to maximize the effectiveness of your deck
Back to top Go down
ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Monarch help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monarch help   Monarch help I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Monarch help K3PebB2
Keeping Escalation of the Monarchs simply because I quite enjoy it (part of why I'm running 2 dust tornado in addition to 3 MST, though I may cut either one Dust Tornado or Escalation). Cut down Wiretap and a Treeborn, they were somewhat cloggy. Added LaDD and Vanity's Ruler.
Back to top Go down
kangaroojolt
Leader/Admin
Leader/Admin
kangaroojolt

Monarch help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monarch help   Monarch help I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:54 am

This is my monarch deck maybe, it could give you some idea's  santa 

I need to add pot of dictomy tho

Monarch help DBweLu3
Back to top Go down
ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Monarch help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monarch help   Monarch help I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:20 pm

Meh. I don't like the idea of limiting when I can summon to tributing a tribute summoned monster when I can just summon a normal tribute monster. Also, in my opinion the Mega Monarch's effects just aren't worth that many resources to summon.

-1 Malevolent Catastrophe
-1 Escalation
-1 Hand Destruction
-2 Dark Bribe
+1 Torrential Tribute
+3 Pot of Duality
+1 Tidal (Second effect can discard it + a water to send a water "Cough treeborn frog cough" to the grave from deck. Can summon if need be)
Back to top Go down
Twinswagg

Twinswagg

Monarch help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monarch help   Monarch help I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:27 pm

idk about yall but I dont like traps in frogs so this is my deck Monarch help G3AVLuj
Back to top Go down
ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Monarch help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monarch help   Monarch help I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:21 pm

Twinswagg needs moar JINZO
JINZO ATTACKS!!!1!1!!

On a side note, -1 enemy controller, -1 somethingthatmusthavebeenunimportantbecauseIforgetwhatit was +1 Creature Swap +1 Foolish
Back to top Go down
TableThunder

TableThunder

Monarch help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monarch help   Monarch help I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:40 am

I second what Twinswagg said.
Traps in frogs is just wrong.

Monarch help 557hnlk

Also i would just cut Dark Bribe because it is simply a bad card. There is never a moment when it's good to give your opponent that free draw.
Back to top Go down
ILIEKCHEESESTEAK

Monarch help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monarch help   Monarch help I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:50 am

At this point, I'm literally running four traps.  Total.  With no counter traps.  Dark bribe FTW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monarch help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monarch help   Monarch help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monarch help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun Squad :: Fun Squad Shops and Guidence :: Deck Help-
Jump to: